Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hacking from the Inside

newbiez

"And I found another world out there..." [H3D87]

With that quotation moby, one of the E-zine staffs from echo community started writing the articles. He try to explain the hacker definition and philosophy with an easy words.
For me personally, this article help me so much to change my perception about the hacking scene.
This article change my motivation, kill my ego that push me to be script kiddies.
Thanks to moby, thanks for him, thanks for write this article. And I hope a lot of u guys that were just like me can be found something in this article, just like me before.
Click here to read more.



Google
 
Web verdhatherley.blogspot.com
www.flickr.com
More of verd_hatherley's photos

© 2006 will-fade | Template taken from Gecko & Fly edited by verd_hatherley.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Cute Death Things, thanks 4 the cute pictures